Sign in to follow this  
jermx

Customs - Ear Impressions

I think he means Digisound over at Novena, which goes for about 60 bucks. There's also ACE hearing at ngee ann city for about $40 bucks but I heard Digisound is more recommended for some reason. I'd go there for a peace of mind if I were you but of course it's your choice.

Does anyone know what are the options to ship impressions over to JH Audio and which is the cheapest / fastest? Any shipping tips?

Thanks in advance! (:

Guest crumple_r

I think he means Digisound over at Novena, which goes for about 60 bucks. There's also ACE hearing at ngee ann city for about $40 bucks but I heard Digisound is more recommended for some reason. I'd go there for a peace of mind if I were you but of course it's your choice.

Does anyone know what are the options to ship impressions over to JH Audio and which is the cheapest / fastest? Any shipping tips?

Thanks in advance! (:

Thanks for the recommendation! I think you might need to firmly attach your impressions to the shipping box so that it doesn't move about during shipping. And the impressions have to be sent within a few days having it done.