Sign in to follow this  
nightingelf

Denon AH-D1100

Well, as the title has already said it. Its new and not many knows of it.

Manufacturer / Model Denon / AH-D1100

Driver unit 50 mm

Impedance 32 Ω

Sensitivity 101 dB/mW

Max imput 1000 mW (IEC)

Reproduction bandwidth 5Hz~37,000 Hz

Cable length 1.3m

Plug stereo mini plug (3.5mm diameter / L / 24K)

Weight ~153g

From http://www.geekstuff4u.com/denon-ah-d1100-headphones.html

I tried it out at Jaben while actually trying out the DT770 pro, ES7 and ESW9. The prices for those are roughly 234, 240, 400+. And I actually told Uncle Wilson that I would prefer the Denon AH-D1100 over those.

--edit--

Opinions? I am looking forward to comparing the Shure SRH840, Denon AH-D1100, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro, Grado SR225 and Audio Technica A900, to help with my choice in buying new headphones.

Edited by nightingelf

Guest crumple_r

Well, as the title has already said it. Its new and not many knows of it.

I tried it out at Jaben while actually trying out the DT770 pro, ES7 and ESW9. The prices for those are roughly 234, 240, 400+. And I actually told Uncle Wilson that I would prefer the Denon AH-D1100 over those.

--edit--

Opinions? I am looking forward to comparing the Shure SRH840, Denon AH-D1100, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro, Grado SR225 and Audio Technica A900, to help with my choice in buying new headphones.

Have you finally managed to audition these new phones? :))

Guest crumple_r

Just headed down to Jaben today and had a brief audition with the D1100s. Count me impressed by them! I'll probably be picking up a set before the week is done.

On a side note however, the price is rather steep at Jaben. Can get them for almost SGD$80 cheaper and have it sent to my place if i'm willing to wait (which i am).

Anyone knows if Stereo has them stocked as well?

You could call Stereo to ask them, their website is www.stereo.com.sg

I liked the Denon's too, Jaben is quite alright if you get the bundles, the individual prices are a little higher than the market price, but i get my stuff there because the customer service is really good.