Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorOak

Any reviews for ath-ws70?

Is there any reviews out there about ath ws07? I am planning to buy it. Any comments or reccomendation for me?

If u mean ATH WS70 the one that says "Solid Bass" than I can let safely say it is a bass head's safest bet for a bassy headphone.

I used to own it. But be careful, the clamping effect can be quite uncomfortable. It'll take a while to "season" it. afterwhich, the bass is simply fantastic! I feel the aluminum housing does aid in the highs, because of it, the bass dosen't sounds muddy.

Hope this helps.

thank you thank you! :grin:

you are welcomed, so what type of music you listen to and what type of headphones you looking for?

Best is you go down stereo and audition ba...causeway point and plaza singapura also can

i normally listens Hip Hop, Pop, Rock. :D some over ear headphones, comfortable then sounds like de lorh arnd <$200. lol -.-

Yeah i go there before.=]

lol around $200 i don't know what to recommend...I bypass this region le, now using ATH-ESW9, not so all rounder so getting ES10...hoping to sell my ATH-ES7 at $90 cheap cheap, it's quite good, coloured all rounder headphone bought it at $199, then stereo now selling at $249 Oo

Edited by Lobaba

thanks. yes i mean ws70. sorry :P

can ath ws70 compared to m50? :D

the m50 is very different from the ws70. I had the opportunity to own both of them for a short while. I'd say, m50 is very good for details, some pple find it "fatigue" after listening to it for a while. Wherelse thw ws70 gives u the "umph!" in your music.