MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Regarding the postage, is it Fedex that will deliver the items? Craig mentioned that he had some problems with USPS. Isn't Fedex quite expensive? And how long will it take, considering Fedex is well-known?

BTW, I believe some of the participants have seen the 'Black day - Cyber Monday' sale. Does it mean that we are eligible for the 25% off since the shipping will be on this friday? That would be great since I am kind of interested in taking an additional item. Well, that will only take place if we are eligible for the sale. LOL.

BTW, I believe some of the participants have seen the 'Black day - Cyber Monday' sale. Does it mean that we are eligible for the 25% off since the shipping will be on this friday? That would be great since I am kind of interested in taking an additional item. Well, that will only take place if we are eligible for the sale. LOL.

I doubt so, since our prices are sort of discounted prices already. I actually asked Craig about his whipMOD + whipLOD combo over the mail but I wasn't quoted a very discounted price. It'd be great if we were, I'm also interested in getting extra items!

Perhaps I'll drop him a mail again.

Sure sure. I can proceed with another MO if there is enough interest. However, please note that price might fluctuate due to the currency exchange rate and etc.

Any tracking update?

Any tracking update?

Hi, I'm sorry. There isn't any tracking.

MrNobody, thanks for all the updates. Hope they'll come soon. Without detracting from the topic, I've been liaising with Craig about the whipMOD + Elite Reference whipLOD combo, and he's replied me with quite good prices. I'm not carrying out any MO or something, but if anyone is interested, PM me and I'll reply you with the prices so that you can grab it from Craig yourself.. He's keeping the price for 10+ days.

Hey guys, item arrived. My apologies to avid2010 as I opened the packaging of your 64" TWag cable to double check the length. For collection of items, I will allocate a timing for all of you to meet me in city hall mrt or marina square. Alternatively, I can arrange a timing for you. Please do note that I will only be free after 6pm on weekdays due to work commitments. Text me on my phone for further details.

Edited by MrNobody

Great! Thanks for the update. (: is collecting tomorrow too rushed? Because I'll be in the city hall area in the noon.

Hey, don't mind if you text me on my mobile? I can't seem to find your number. I will reconfirm with you again tomorrow?