MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Hey guys it will be arriving in a day or two. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

that's great to hear. do send me a PM when the cables are ready for collection. thanks

Hi, anyone collected your stuff for the 2nd MO? I received an email from Mr Nobody and replied with my suggested date of meetup.

But since then, nothing heard, even tried SMS him.

Hi, anyone collected your stuff for the 2nd MO? I received an email from Mr Nobody and replied with my suggested date of meetup.

But since then, nothing heard, even tried SMS him.

Hey there, I will try my best to meet up at the given time. All of them had collected their cables. Thanks.

Hey there, I will try my best to meet up at the given time. All of them had collected their cables. Thanks.

Hi, let's fix meetup on Wed(Mar 2), Cityhall MRT@ 5pm, I've sms you my contact, please reply to confirm, thanks for finally replying me, been calling you today without response. :rclxub:

hey, TS still able to do MO for the twag?

I will be doing if there is enough response. I will need to get the revised prices from Craig first.

Mr Nobody,

how's the outcome of the Cardas wire refund? I'm currently overseas again. As mentioned, I don't need it, just requesting for the refund to avoid unnecessary delay.

Thx.

Hey guys, item is ready for collection. Check thread #1 for info.

Mr Nobody,

how's the outcome of the Cardas wire refund? I'm currently overseas again. As mentioned, I don't need it, just requesting for the refund to avoid unnecessary delay.

Thx.

I'm working on it right now.