MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the delay on Craig side. However, I have good news for you guys. He told me that he is shipping it by tonight.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the delay on Craig side. However, I have good news for you guys. He told me that he is shipping it by tonight.

Hi MrNobody, please pm me when it's here so that I can collect from you.

Thanks

Hi... Can anybody tell me where is mr nobody?! Is my cables in yet? Said Craig would shipped it on the 07th of June. Still no news yet...can anyone confirm?!

No problem guys. Thanks to everyone who participated in the MO and especially to Brian who helped me. I apologize for the long delivery time. As for another MO, I will only be doing it if there is sufficient interest and if Craig could give me a more solid ETA of any upcoming batch. Hope you guys enjoy your cables. Cheers. =D

Thanks MrNobody for the MO. Received my cable and can really feel the big improvement over my ES2 cable.

By the way, is there polarity on fitting the pin to the ear piece ?

Thanks.

Thanks MrNobody for the MO. Received my cable and can really feel the big improvement over my ES2 cable.

By the way, is there polarity on fitting the pin to the ear piece ?

Thanks.

It should be facing up. :))

Edited by MrNobody

Hi MrNobody, is there any warranty on the cable ? Having some intermittent sound problem.

Thanks. :(

Hi, try wiping the plug with zippo fuel maybe?

I will be starting a 4th MO. There's some changes in the prices for TWag related item. Please post in this topic if you would like to place your order. As usual, I will only collect the money once there's 5 people in the MO. Craig mentioned that the ETA of this MO will be much faster as he will have ready stocksfor the cables. Thanks!