MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Sir, could you please kindly reply me via e-mail, or leave me your no.? I mentioned that I am only free on weekends due to full-time national service, and I am getting another confinement next week...

Hope to hear from you ASAP because I don't want to trouble you by leaving my TWCu with you for too long...I'm sorry for having such a problematic time table.

Anyone interested? Closing once I accepted all payment.

Pm'd you to check prices for some items first, interested in joining the Mass order.

Bought a cable from mr nobody but my left side suddenly went silent. Asked him if he can do a Rma for me but sent him many messages for a few days already but he didn't reply. What do you guys think about him?!

Hi all.. Would like to check with you pals out there if you've encountered this problem with Mr Nobody?! I've bought a TWag cable from him some time ago,suddenly my left side went silent. Asked him if he could help me out maybe like do a Rma or something. But I've been contacting him recently but no replies from him... Anyone can verify?

Bought a cable from mr nobody but my left side suddenly went silent. Asked him if he can do a Rma for me but sent him many messages for a few days already but he didn't reply. What do you guys think about him?!

Hi all.. Would like to check with you pals out there if you've encountered this problem with Mr Nobody?! I've bought a TWag cable from him some time ago,suddenly my left side went silent. Asked him if he could help me out maybe like do a Rma or something. But I've been contacting him recently but no replies from him... Anyone can verify?

Hey, check this out.

Warranty

Whiplash Audio offer a 30 day to protect against product defects.

I'm just trying to do my best by offering an RMA for you since I have some personal RMA stuffs that I got to ship to him. Please understand that I have a packed schedule too.

On a side note, what would you think of a guy who texted me and mentioned that he's heading over and told me that he can't make it 5-6 hours later when I was waiting for him all the time. I mean if you don't want to purchase the product anymore, then just say up front that you aren't purchasing anymore. I'm fine with that.

Yours Sincerely,

MrNobody

Edited by MrNobody

Which guy are you referring to? On a clear and high note,that guy wasn't me... I've only bought a first cable from you and it might be my last... Anyway, I'm cool with it as I'm gonna do an rma myself. Sorry to trouble you on your packed schedule as I've mine also. Nights and a happy new year to all my friends here!

Okay cool. I'm not mentioning names but as far as I'm concerned, the last message that I received from that particular person on that day was "Can't make it... Next time." dated 16/11/2011 19:44:44. No replies or whatsoever on whether he or she still wanted to purchase the item.