Sign in to follow this  
Antz

Anyone knows where to get hp-fxc51 or fxc71?

Anyone knows where to get either 1 of these 2 phones? :helpsmilie: ...i passed by shop during work and rushing and just glanced at price tags, now i cannot remember where as i was rushing around few places. i have the prev model fxc50 which has good low profile and read the improvements on these series.

Easy for me when i am on the run for errands and such. I think i saw retailing at 70+ and 90+ :DD , i do hope its as good as what i have heard. :yes:

did u happen to pass by the headphone shop at central, clarke quay? i saw the fxc-50 there last time. maybe they stocked with the new 51,71s.

Good idea! :P ...i ran down after work to the place u mentioned and the branch at funan after seeing your msg ....Nope they do not have :no: , i did pass near funan while on errands yesterday so tried my luck. i see u have the fxc70 in your sig :) ,....i got my 50s at the clarke quay place u mentioned and heard the 51s and the 71s are upgrades of the 50s and 70s.

Found! fxc51 at sim lim.

Apparantly they have been selling it since last year and left only small batch, black all sold out, only left red.

bought mine over the weekend. :grumble:

wonder who are the guys who bought.... <_<

anyways, enjoying it and comes with extra filters and 3 size tips. IMO the bass vent seems not only to tighten the sound but to make it more laid back as well. Just my less than 1 cents....