Sign in to follow this  
musiclinkav

FURUTECH'S AWESOME NEW GTX-D PURE COPPER POWER RECEPTACLE

IPB Image

NEW ARRIVAL FOR 2010!!!

PRICE: Call for Pricing!

FURUTECH's ultimate receptacle. No other receptacle in the market is built like the GTX! Check it out today! Awesome performance!

Model: GTX-D GOLD OR RHODIUM-In Stock

Available in Single or Duplex

IPB Image

NEW ITEM! Furutech has just launched their new groundbreaking GTX-D series PURE COPPER receptacles!!! The new GTX series is the first AC receptacle I'm aware of that use PURE copper contacts (not brass or bronze). Furutech worked for years to solve the springiness/hardness issue that previously prevented the practical use of pure copper, and the way they did this was ingenious! Another BIG benefit to the new Furutech GTX series is the fact that it won't mar the finish of expensive platings on your male AC plugs. The superior conductivity of pure copper vs. any brass or copper alloy is evident in the huge micro and macro dynamic contrasts, and sweet, extended highs. Grip is excellent, and I consider the Furutech GTX series to be THE best receptacle I've heard. Choose rhodium if you prefer a more up-front presentation, or gold, if you prefer a slightly warmer, more laid-back presentation.

Check it out today @ MUSICLINK AV DISTRIBUTION
                            100 BEACH ROAD, #02-46-49
                            SHAW TOWER
                            SINGAPORE 189702
                            TEL: 62911106
                            MON-SAT: 12.30-8PM
                            SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAY: CLOSE

Sign in to follow this