Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

New @ Stereo: BeyerDynamic T5p

BEYERDYNAMIC T5P

IPB Image

The T 5 p is the first high-end mobile headphone. The Tesla technology developed by beyerdynamic has made this experience possible. The mobile audiophile headphone can be connected anywhere, at all times and even to low-power, portable devices. Its special technology ensures enjoyment of the detail-rich sound. The accessories supplied with the headphone meet the needs of sophisticated mobile hi-fi users. The extension cable provided, for example, helps the T 5 p also connect to fixed devices, such as the home stereo to achieve impressive sound experiences. Wherever you are, your T 5 p enables you to quickly enter your own world of sound and forget everything else around you for a few moments.

Product reviews:

"I plugged the T50p into my iPhone to give it test spin, and found the iPhone was able drive it to quite satisfying volume levels with ease."

(AVguide.com, Playback, 10/2010)

"The T 5 p offers you a world class high fidelity headphone..."

(moon-audio.com, 08/2010)

"That's when I can tell I am really enjoying a listening session when the music sucks me in to the point where emotion takes over. These are fun headphones my friends."

(head-fi.org, 08/2010)

IPB Image

TECHNICAL DATA

Transmission type - Wired

Headphone impedance - 32 ohms

Headphone frequency response - 5 Hz - 50,000 Hz

Nominal sound pressure level - 102 dB

Construction - Circumaural (around the ear)

Cable & plug - Stereo jack plug 3.5 mm (1/8") & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)

Net weight without packaging - 350 g

Sign in to follow this