Sign in to follow this  
okw3188

Audeze LCD-2 is in town

I started this thread last year on Jan 4.

This year, I had another fantastic sales service from Mr David Tan for my LCD3!

He met up with me 3 times, 1st time for a loan set to listen to it,

2nd time for delivery & finally 3rd time for my request to change to a travel case.

Through our chatting, we realize we have another common interest....red wine...

LCD3 is indeed a big improvement from my LCD2-rev1 and let's hope next year today, I don't have to upgrade LCD4... Nevertheless, Woo Audio is next on my list......sometime mid of this year :cans:

Just got my LCD-3 recently. Driving it with Woo WA6SE. Pardon my ignorance and lack of "technical" explanation. The music from the LCD-3 is very intimate, just like the singers and band are performing in-front of you. The bass is tight, powerful and can extend very low. For those who love rock, I am pleasently surprised that the phones are able to reproduce performances from Bon Jovi without breaking a sweat.

Just to add that David's service was impeccable.

Yes, David really knows the right stuff to match Audeze. But I'm totally impressed with Mr TS Lim, Diva Goya latest headphone amp. It was too good to be true for me, totally musical.

I've tested it with Cantonese opera, western classical & Japanese vocal. Just place an order, since last week, might take a month for delivery to me in Perth, as CNY is just round the corner.

Anyway, good things are worth waiting for :thumbup: just like LCD3..