Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

I'll get the ball rolling. As suggested by Ablaze, similar to the 'Never ending' thread the 'Must be related' thread is as the title suggests. Slight difference, only the post (immediately after the previous one, i.e. the next post) should be related otherwise you will be booted to the next page.

You can assist the moderators by reporting any 'defaults'. Let's see how far this can go this time.

Updates:

- When someone has defaulted the following post after that should be the one before the defaultee's post.

Edited by N@Z

The shark in the cartoon movie Finding Nemo is called Bruce!!!

Is there any Bruce Lee's fans here?

I have his book... The Art of Expressing The Human body...

the whole book covers his routine, training method and how to go about doing it. Not to mention pages of his pose. He has one of the best physique!!!

Edited by Blues

If you like listening to Blues, I recommend you find an original vinyl or good remastered CD pressing of Howlin' Wolf or Muddy Waters. It sounds amazing on a very good speaker setup.

You're in muddy waters when you focus on bits of equipment rather than system synergy. Usually you'll be howlin' soon after and claiming you've been setup. Save you money for a rainy day and get a vinyl raincoat as you'll need need amazing grace to venture out. Just keep your seedy desires to yourself and don't buy euqipment based on looks as that's a sure way to get the blues.