Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

unfortunately I can't put it on my cdp as it sorta distracts!

Nevermind meanwhile I put it on my corda tongue.gif

Did you compare your Corda with Rameish's modded one?

I miss this one.. since I am barred until the next page on the Never ending I, I shall post here tongue.gif ..

Yeah I did compare it with the modded.. the modded one is better but not by a large margin. Just some subtle improvement. Perhaps also attributed to the noisy meet , as such I couldn't hear properly sleep.gif

Closed headphones fared better during the meet. Most of my proper listening during the last meet was using them, namely the CD3000.

Soo... anyone else notice that the RS-1 is flava of the month in Head-Fi. What goes around comes around again eh?

ahh.. rs-1 .. have always been salivating over them wub.gif

don't know when I can own one sleep.gif ..

yeah I agree closed headphone is better. But then cd3k only blocks little amount of noise.. wacko.gif

Maybe I should start using my RS-1 as my bedside rig to match the new addition. grado.gif Just bought that cute looking cylindrical side drawer/cabinet from my friend's trinket shop (at a bargain price of course wink.gif ).

user posted image

Beautifully made out of teak wood, finished in natural teak wood oil. Has plenty of room for my canalphones, pocket radio, MD player, MDs, batteries & whatnots.

user posted image

but you might have to make the X-cans v1/v2 vertical.

or how about a Singlepower amp with wood side panels paired with an RS1 on wooden headphone stand?