Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

in NS how many pull-ups can you all do? biggrin.gif

I could do 29! haha.giftongue.gif

Mod edit:

Default till next page, the rules say your post should be related to the immediate previous thread, in this case made by Rameish. Next post after this should should still be related to Rameish's post. First post also updated concerning this matter.

admin's reply: I see, I thought if it was related to any of the posts before it'd be ok, not just the post immediately before. I thought it was like the first never-ending-thread blush.gif

Edited by ablaze

Last nite, at the drum n bass gig, the dj's spinned an awesome repetoire of bootleg vinyl recordings. Now all i need is to apply more ear wax remover and stop that ringing in my ear!!!

generally it's regarded that US and Japanese have the best pressing..

but between the 2, which is usually better?

IMO, my pick would be the japanese. What's yours!

If CD Japanese, if Vinyl US. But this is a generalization, it's all down to that particular pressing. It has been known that some so called audiophile pressings ending up with lower quality sound than expected.

lol I only listen to cds...

but.. I have to agree.. japan cds are generally very good (note: generally). Some terrible recording company no matter which country they come from will always produce awful sound lol lol.gif

Can you recall whether that Howlin Wolf LP we heard was in MONO Mat?

I have a CD with the duo group called MONO too! What a coincidence. Must give that a listen later.

You asking mat a question about Howlin Wolf LP.. Is he gonna respond?

I wonder where Mat has been keeping himself, surely my LP12 can't have him glued that hard! I feel the need, the need for vinyl! Miss that smell!

toasted electronics reminds me of my toasted hand...last time when i switch off the big tape playrt with one hand pressing the top of the wooden box and plug out the tape...i'm electrocuted, not die lah. but my right hand now has a shape of crescent. lol....then i put a lot of salt on it..it hurts but i can bear with it..until i think it's enough to kill off all the germs smile.gif then i wash my hands with plenty of tap water. then i lie on the sofa and rest...hiuh....

I need a sofa, better yet, a 'lazy boy' for when listening to music or watching TV stereo.gif

Do U wanna know who's Jack The Ripper? It's a well known artist called Walter Sikert according to writer Patricia Cornwall.

Mod edit

You might have mistook this thread Mackie, this is the Never ending related thread, not the other one. Sorry default till next page.

Edited by N@Z

"So far" every other "post", except mine, has been a very lame response. I suggest you get off your "lazy" arses and stop turning your brain to mush by "watching TV". Everthing in mod! I say. So I "took" this "miss" to read but she never "related" to anything but needle and "thread". By "default", I went to Next "Page" but realized it must be the "other one" and so headed for the handle bar.

"Boy"! that was fun but long needed.