Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

I reckon lekguan's mom is having a hardtime waking him up in the morning because he just won't budge from his d777 ! lol.gif

Edited by Blues

D-777 ... cool but that reminds me that mine is going to have a new look yawn.gifyawn.gif .... then haha lol.gif ......nevermind about that . kicking.gif i having A great time with my marantz and beyer laugh.giflaugh.gif

The 777 did indeed have a new look but the engine whine could only be silenced by an Etymotic 4P. It reminded me of what a whale of a time I had when I met a german babe called Beyer. The only Senn I have commited. My ma did indeed rant about my soul however I took on a new look that reminds me of a great time that I will have in a different post... but that will have nothing to do with Cup D. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Don't let me walkover you. Buk up and pose a challenge.

With an ending like that, I would talk about the space shuttle challenger and headphones. Go figure.

Edited by Rameish

Talking about etymotic... my ety er-4s is still sitting pretty at home... no takers tongue.gif

lol.gif

I heard he is going to exchange his ETY for K1000 with some top up. Good stuff. Wonder if his room is quiet enough though!

Yeah my room should be quite dead silent if I turn off my radio.

Most of the time I listen to radio.. so can't help it.

But if I just want to listen, I will dump the radio tongue.gif

Woo ... dead slient fear.gif .... hmm seem a bad idea !!!! thumbdown.gif Well the radio is useful .. yeah.gif at least unlimited supply of songs ... from the broadcasting station lol.gifyawn.gif

Why dun u just get a cheaper tuner of integrated AV amp that come with tuner?

Btw...i still cant convert my brother intoo headfier coz he choose to be a pure music lover. so he say he dun need good sounding gears...just nice music is enough... no.gif

I envy a person who can enjoy just the music & not get caught up in the gear aspect.

Talking about audio gears, I'm about to commence on a 5-year hibernation period as all the necessary and luxury upgrades are completed. The only part still opened to ideas and purchases is the cans department. Enjoy my music hereon!

Right on Bro! But will you be able to resist the temptation during that 5 year hiatus!

No problem..........it has been like that since my entry to audiophilia at a ripe young age of 18. However, the temptation is becoming stronger and harder to fight against the urge of gear upgrades. The other balancing force is my current marital status of course.