Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

The urge to upgrade will be harder to resist when you reach mid life crisis! Or in my case a quarter life crisis! laugh.gif

The upgradeities bug will bite someone soon.. it's now looking for its prey panic.gif!

everyone stays safe!

headphonecrazy, the headphone upgrade bug never bite u? tongue.gif

maybe time for cd3000 soon? w00t.gif

go for it!

From the impressions that I've seen so far.. it might be worth !! laugh.gif

Is it worth it at the moment compared with a CD3000 which is rarer & priced less. Maybe wait for the HD650 to be saturated in the market when you can get it for much less than the RRP.

I agree.. price now is still a bit on the high side.

But I would love to hear one soon!

Hopefully by the next sgheadphone meet, we are able to hear them! wink.gif

ya i really can't wait for the meet man .. guys i coming along ... no matter what happen ( unless something serious ) well ... at least can try the legend setup .. cans .. amp and cdp i read in this forum ... of cos 'O's are important TOO kicking.gif

thanks laugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

yeah, no more "zi shang tan bing" or directly translated as "discussing strategy on paper" for me. The meet shoild be an eye opener.

headphone.gif Ear opener too.

let's all bully lekguan since he will be the youngest guy at the meet! tongue.gif

Mod edit

Congratulations Blues you are the second person who post something unrelated to the previous post, i.e. mine. Default till next page.

Edited by N@Z

Ear opener have double meaning for me...one is common for us in headfi world..another one would be a tool for me to open up one's ear lol.gif

Edited by mychew

Opening ones ear is one thing but to open ones brain is another thing especially when it has been rotting. It gets yucky like that..... I suppose?!? unsure.gif

People taking their exams right now will need alot of Brain food. Some may find it yucky but fish is good. Alternatively try Elken's EPA 1000 Omega 3 enriched fish oil capsules. Even if you don't feel brainier at least you'll feel great!