Sign in to follow this  
Wortel

Dido White flag single

Just got a copy of "life for rent" as well. Yes slow music. vocals stand out from music. I haven't heard any crackles, but it does sound less compressed as compared to many other albums, possibly because of the slow music and vocal-rich, soft-music tracks. Nice album. Not good for relieving stress though ! smoke.gif

It lets me chill but I think I need more heavy music now. System of a down or RATM

i think the crackles r done on purpose...make it sound like an old record, i only hear it when the backing vocals kick in, but could be wrong mellow.gif

head it first on my MP3 player , thought it was from a bad rip, but hear it again on the original disc as well

i agree with blues that No Angels sounds better...more pure?? headphone.gif

yeah thy are on purpose.

Anyone has the same problem with me?

Ok, on track 11, after the song is over, it continues playing (silence). At 7:09, another song comes out. the song is entitled "closer" It is not stated on thje album or whatsoever. Awkward.

Hidden track? That'd be cool.

yeah i think its a hidden track. I listen to the first line of lyrics and searched on google, returning only 1 result, with title "closer" Hmm.... wonder what's up the sleeves of dido's recording company.

hm hidden track? my moffats' first album also has it..

but the song not nice one no.gif

maybe try doing reverse-tracking and see if there's any hidden message panic.gif

Hmmm hidden track.... Did not have the chance to listen to the whole album even thought I have the CD. Track 2 is my favourite followed by 5 and 6.

dido's voice just lull me to sleep

gotta agree about the smooth voice! tongue.gif

Edited by Blues