Sign in to follow this  
kwhv

Blossom Headphone amplifiers

Hi all,

I'm looking for Blossom headphone amplifier. Is there distributor in Singapore? Hoping to audition BLO-0169.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers!

Ya it's ex but I like that it has both balanced and normal outputs. It runs on DC so I can also use it in a "trans-portable" set-up with a energiser powerpack.

Ya it's ex but I like that it has both balanced and normal outputs. It runs on DC so I can also use it in a "trans-portable" set-up with a energiser powerpack.

haha dun use those powerpack... woo I bought a sanyo(on friday)... I measured the dc voltage, i didnt even bother to see the oscilloscope ... is not for audio

there is a voltage regulator inside, which is very noisy and very unstable

u probably need a 24V lifepo4 or SLA battery pack,, direct connect it

Edited by alamakazam

haha dun use those powerpack... woo I bought a sanyo(on friday)... I measured the dc voltage, i didnt even bother to see the oscilloscope ... is not for audio

there is a voltage regulator inside, which is very noisy and very unstable

u probably need a 24V lifepo4 or SLA battery pack,, direct connect it

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. Wah those packs are heavy. I have been using energizer power packs XP8000 and XP18000 with several audio products. No noise and no problems. They are pretty good.

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. Wah those packs are heavy. I have been using energizer power packs XP8000 and XP18000 with several audio products. No noise and no problems. They are pretty good.

electrical noise and voltage fluctuation