Sign in to follow this  
Spades

help with choosing what headphone to buy? :/

hello! i am new to the forum! :D

anyway. i sincerely seek all of your help for those who know and are pro at these areas, mind giving me some advices? :D THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE :D

i am actually aiming and wanting to buy a pair of headphones since like last yr? hahas. but i am confused as of what brand to buy. my budget is like preferably below 100/200? :D

my purpose of buying a headphone is for listening to music, gaming and movies! :D hope to buy a good one which is like it can really transmit details in the music clearly :D

i been researching and the most i see are brands like ATH700, ATHM-50 and sennheiser. one more of which i saw was a germany brand which i cant rmb the name. of course i know dr beats pro series are nice~~ but i cant afford:( saddening. hahas. so i seek the experts' help in helping me to choose and buy a headphone! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

THANKS FOR SPENDING TIME TO read this and HELP ME! :D

You can try these fews,

open canned,

Audio Technica ATH-AD500

Sennheiser HD 518

Open canned headphones will leaked sound and doesn't provide a good isolation though so its to use these headphones indoor.

But if you're looking for both indoor and out door usage than you might need to consider closed can design.

closed canned,

Shure SRH-440

Audio Technica ATH-M50 (abit over ur budget though)

The Germany brand you're talking about is it BeyerDynamic or Ultrasone?

As ATH M50 owner

I can vouch for its quality. What kind of music are you listening to?

If you like strong bass, i suggest you try Grado sr60 or sr80. But if like neutral sounding, you cann't be wrong with Ath M50. Do allow some time to burn in though. It gets better :)