Sign in to follow this  
gryphon1972

1st recording

Nice music Gryphon. I was just thinking if you would like to consider adding some drum beats and bass to the set, making it a full trio. wink.gif

None, it was plugged into the soundcard directly and then I used 'Trash' to add the amp sound. It is just a program that can make a signal sound like it has gone through a guitar amp. Best of all it has about 200 to choose from biggrin.gif

Would you like to buy a CD when it is finished!? Hahaha...no seriously.. tongue.gif

[Team Bargain hunter mode:On]Sure, as long as it's cheap![Team Bargain hunter mode:Off]

Thanks lekguan....btw waves file are pretty big...how do you want me to send to you??

Tee: I may be trying to add some drums....but I know nothing about bass structure smile.gif

Just let my guitarist hear the cd.....he says he want to redo the recording....he says not enough energy biggrin.gif

N@Z- Not allot of point charging you as it would be like what.. £8? Then you have to convert it then send it and then I have to send the CD. I would however be happy to send you a copy when it is done free of charge! Or I can put them all on my web server. Is that a good enough bargin?

Edited by Tenson

The easiest with minimal cost to you would be to put it up on your web server so that everyone else could benefit as well. If you so desire. wink.gif