Sign in to follow this  
kwhv

Grace Design M603

Hi all,

I thinking of auditioning Grace Design M903. Is there a local store selling it?

Thank you for your attention.

Peak Fusion carries Grace Design stuff. Not sure if they have any demo units or not though...

Peak Fusion carries Grace Design stuff. Not sure if they have any demo units or not though...

Thanks for your reply. Saw Peak Fusion as distributor for Grace products but no info was found when I went to peak fusion website. I was hoping one of the shops in Adelphi will carry the product ;-) You bought yours from Peak fusion?

Thanks for your reply. Saw Peak Fusion as distributor for Grace products but no info was found when I went to peak fusion website. I was hoping one of the shops in Adelphi will carry the product ;-) You bought yours from Peak fusion?

Yup, bought from them direct when I could not find any from Adelphi carrying the amp when first released.

You can try calling at 62876020 to enquire or email them at enquiry@peak-fusion.com.sg.

The previous M902 had quite a big following even locally, but I think currently not many getting the M903 (though I think I remember them saying that the first batch at Peak Fusion was fully allocated); could be due to price, other choices or just that it is still new in the market.

Cost me just under $2.7k with the remote control then. Might be more now due to the exchange rates.

Edited by askl2000