winkback

Need a good headphone <100SGD

Guest dragonboy

I want a semi-open headphone... Below 100SGD. which are the good places in sg to buy headphones for cheap?

I remember AKG does have a few models but below $100 ... Not too sure. But you can check out stereo website since prices are listed there. Stereo Electronics

I know a website:. Perhaps you can find the best here. I have bought headphones here many times. The quality is good and the price is competitive. It is the good choice.

Edited by heady

haha the junk was "fake beats" would be more appropriate

I feel sorry for all the people who buy these fakes because of the price, but then if they got real beats they would pay twice as much and still have bad sound. :doh:

I picked up these Incipio f38 headset for next to nothing and was pleasantly surprised. They seal off nicely hit between 20 to 20k and are simliar in comfort to the senn hd-280's that is use regularly. But sub 100 go senn- hd-280s!

That Incipio looks pretty good! Similar to a ATH M50. Let us know here how the quality holds up, and how the sound is after you play it for awhile. If they are reliable and the sound is consistent with each headphone they make, it could be a big hit.