IPB Image

flexible due to special invisible core

IPB Image

IPB Image

he6 ed

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by nekatrall

I'm the proud owner of this cable, and I must say that my money for this was well spent. Compared to the stock, the cable makes the treble much, much clearer, opening up the music as a whole. Soundstage is wider, and trebles are extended beautifully.

I haven't noticed much about the bass change, with the HE 6's relatively weak bass being unaffected mostly. However take note that this is before any burn in of the cables, and I'll be looking forward to see if the bass improves.

Aesthetically wise, the cable is well made and exceptionally sturdy. One minor grouse is that the cable gets abit bulky and heavy at times, so it really is only practical for home listening.

All in all, the cable has really impressed me, and in fact surpasses my current Apuresound V3 cables, offering an edge in the treble department. Nekatrall is a patient and friendly seller, and I find it very heartening that one of our very own local DIYers can make cables to rival top US cable manufacturers. For those that desire crystal clear treble, this is the cable for you, and I will recommend this full heartedly to all you treble lovers out there.