ablaze

head-fi scam?

that reall w00t.gif y ... no wonder laugh.gif ... lived till old age wub.gif .. learn till old age .. lol.giflol.giflol.gifkicking.gif Well after all this always rememeber to check out if the seller or buyer have a good record and of cos be careful !! cheers

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Hi duncan.

My sincerest apology to you. I didn't mean to say that the head-fi's mods are hopeless.

It was meant as a joke.. hence the smiley at the end.

The people here should know me very well as I love to joke around.

Ok maybe this time around I joked at the wrong place, wrong time.

Hope you don't feel offended.

Cheers happy.gif

Well can swallow saliva lar now Blues Guy biggrin.gif

Some jokes ain't that funny to some people, I guess. It just the highly strung society the world has become, me thinks!

Stops them from enjoying the true reason of all this that is 'MUSIC'

Edited by matbon0013

No offence taken Blues smile.gif

Its just been a funny couple of days...

Whats probably the worst factor of that is that i've found out that the combination of Sony D25S Discman and Sennheiser PX250s sounds VERY authoritive...

...and this after writing off the D25S in my review...

...Nevermind wink.gif

Anyway... like I say, no offence taken, and sorry if I came across a little roughly blush.gif

Mychew, very inspirational. Btw, I can't help but noticed your grammar has improved by leaps and bounds while U're under stress in the current examination period (no pun intended). tongue.gif

Edited by Mackie

thanks Mackie...as my command of english is pretty poor, and this makes me to force myself to speak english to the others..else hopeless for my english...but i always feel that write more is better than speak more..if u want to improve your grammar. i'm happy that someone like u mention that my grammar has improved. at least i know my effort is not wasted.by the way, hm...when i talk to u..i know that ur english is super power wink.gif i'm scared whenever i talk to u... tongue.gif

thanks Mackie...as my command of english is pretty poor, and this makes me to force myself to speak english to the others..else hopeless for my english...but i always feel that write more is better than speak more..if u want to improve your grammar. i'm happy that someone like u mention that my grammar has improved. at least i know my effort is not wasted.by the way, hm...when i talk to u..i know that ur english is super power wink.gif i'm scared whenever i talk to u... tongue.gif

mychew, your command of English is pretty alright. It just seems to me you have problems completing a sentence properly. You should start reading more books and dictionary. Otherwise you will have lots of problem with your 3rd Year Project report.

Lets keep it on track guys. happy.gif