Sign in to follow this  
K.K

Anedio DAC

Hey guys,

Just checking anyone using their DAC/headphone amp in Singapore? :cans:

Will be getting mine soon. :whistle:

KK

Edited by K.K

how much is D1? or is it out of production, I saw only D2, and is pretty expensive

and why get it? u never tried it right?

how much is D1? or is it out of production, I saw only D2, and is pretty expensive

yes D1 no more liao..super old alr..nw is like D10 i tink...jus sold my D1 off by the way lol

Well, I am getting the D2. I am getting it because it meets my expectations and needs. It has a very good design using the same type of chipset and opamps that I would use if I would to diy one. The preamp and DAC stage are very well implemented. The layout of the circuit and shielding is well executed. The headphone amp is not bad too. I think it is reasonably priced.

Here is a review from someone who I trust on the older D1.

Anedio D1 review

And the D2 has a improved power supply for all the stages and it has 24/192 for the USB input. :party:

Well, I am getting the D2. I am getting it because it meets my expectations and needs. It has a very good design using the same type of chipset and opamps that I would use if I would to diy one. The preamp and DAC stage are very well implemented. The layout of the circuit and shielding is well executed. The headphone amp is not bad too. I think it is reasonably priced.

Here is a review from someone who I trust on the older D1.

Anedio D1 review

And the D2 has a improved power supply for all the stages and it has 24/192 for the USB input. :party:

are u from singapore?

can i suggest some equips and shop(very friendly owners)

don't trust review too much, cos we all have different views/taste/brain/ears, there is no way we can align ourself with the reviewer, so best to find ourself

I suggest the following places for some DAC and maybe some headamp

very nice friendly owners

AudioBasic @ adelphi - Burson , Calyx

Rain Drop Audio @ east coast - Red Wine Audio, Wavelength

audio iconic @ adelphi - schitt amp

trust your own ears

jaben... for more amps

Thanks, I understand very well not to trust the reviews. I based my decision mainly on my requirements and need. Coming from a DIYer, the D2 really impress me technically.

-Design concept with focus on jitter reduction

-Circuit layout

-ESS Sabre chipset

-Asynchronous 24/192 USB

-all the inputs are individually galvanic isolated

-combination of 32-bit digital attenuators and thin-film resistor dividers for preamp

-choice of opamps used

It is almost exactly how I would build a DAC, hence the leap of faith. :think: For the parts used alone I think it is well worth the price... But I maybe wrong :blink:

But I will be checking out your recommendation esp the Calyx and RWA :yeah:

Will also like to invite you to drop-by for a listen when I received the D2 if you are interested. :beer:

I love to have a listen to your LCD2 and HD800 with the D2. :cans: