soldierducky

Headphones Below $300

I want a fun headphone with good bass. Most importantly, brilliant mids. good soundstage. And play very well with orchestra music(violins) CLOSED HEADPHONES BTW

Try not to have headphones with a flat eq haha. I dislike them :D

I only run them using a ipod no amp

Circumaural

Thanks a lot I did consider the bose ae2. i really hope the headphones are comfortable

I want a fun headphone with good bass. Most importantly, brilliant mids. good soundstage. And play very well with orchestra music(violins) CLOSED HEADPHONES BTW

Try not to have headphones with a flat eq haha. I dislike them :D

I only run them using a ipod no amp

Circumaural

Thanks a lot I did consider the bose ae2. i really hope the headphones are comfortable

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/forum/head...eview-dale.html

Check out this review I did last night.

could recommend u the es7 but its not circumaural hehe

I love the look of several of the AT's but I've never owned one, even though I lived a long time on the same street where their headquarters is in Ohio. Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and acquire one of those.

why don't you look at monster beats headphones?

The frequency response curves at Innerfidelity tell the story of the Beats. The Pro series, although way over-priced for their sound, do sound acceptable to some people. The other Beats that sell for USD 200 or less are just terrible. I don't remember Beats ever marketing their headphones as "high fidelity" anyway, so the point is probably lost on those customers anyway.

The frequency response curves at Innerfidelity tell the story of the Beats. The Pro series, although way over-priced for their sound, do sound acceptable to some people. The other Beats that sell for USD 200 or less are just terrible. I don't remember Beats ever marketing their headphones as "high fidelity" anyway, so the point is probably lost on those customers anyway.

apparently he is trying to spam his website for sales :P

Could recommend you audio technica ATH-50M. But also not circumaural. :)) why not go down to stereo or jaben to try out the various Audio technicas, shures etc. Best to try it yourself.

The closest to your requirement is the Denon D1100. It has everything you need except mids are recessed and is quite dark sounding. EQ might help.

I had my D1100 recabled with hybrid silver and copper. Sound more balanced though mids still recessed.

Less than $200 is quite normally, I always use earphones that about $50, I think those're suit for me, I'm satisfied with all.

While I want to know the headphone you need is for what? Like me, I use my headphones to play game mostly. So how about you ?