Sign in to follow this  
starlethe

Where to buy ER4p in SG? with a reasonable price?

I do want to get a pair of er4 but the price in stereo is really high

just kinda wondering where to buy er4 in sg with a reasonable price similar to the official webside??

Thx a lot :cans:

I do want to get a pair of er4 but the price in stereo is really high

just kinda wondering where to buy er4 in sg with a reasonable price similar to the official webside??

Thx a lot :cans:

if buy online US$250+ , factor in shipping cost, minus local warranty.... worth it? u do the maths

anyway... is either jaben or stereo in singapore

Got mine as Stereo CWP since I stay there about a year back, stlill loving it for a single armature driver.

The staff there is very approachable as well. :party:

Beats Studio headphones + Anti-Microbial Cleaning cloth + 1/8 to 1/4?± Adapter + Two AAA batteries

*** MOD Note ***

This member's posting rights has been suspended.

Edited by heady

Beats Studio headphones + Anti-Microbial Cleaning cloth + 1/8 to 1/4?± Adapter + Two AAA batteries =

I suppose you spam beats this way because they are so bad quality you can't sell them the normal way.

Edited by heady

Er4 prices are pretty much fixed in singapore... you could although try to lok out for jaben's bundles which might get you a nice discount considering the value of the other stuff that is bundled together with it (thats what i did to get mine).

We do have our Facebook promotions covering different items but do stay tuned for stocks replenishment of the ER4p. That would give you a better price compared to the SRP.

Recently I crazliy love buying lots of gadgets from online shop,lol! Preferably with free (or very cheap) international shipping, and with heaps of crappy electronic junk.

I've been going nuts buying stuff I don't need. And I learned some clues from my serial buying.

But I want to buy more of it.

Here is my finds:

www.everbuying.com

www.dealextreme.com

www.davismicro.com

www.lightinthebox.com

www.dhgate.com

www.tradetang.com

www.chinanewfashion.com

www.popbuying.com

www.goodjobchina.com