Sign in to follow this  
MetalHeadË

Recomend me a pair of earphones

I listen to mainly rock and metal. My soundMAGIC mp21 were terrific but they died recently. So now I'm using this cheap Beats Tours temporarily to listen to songs, but this cheap replica can't handle the demanding music I listen to. I've been doing lots of research and still I couldn't make my mind up. My budget is maximum $100.

The stuff I'm currently looking into is:

SoundMAGIC P30

Digital Silence ds101a

If any of you had any experience with these guys please let me know how they sound. And whether they'll work with the kind of songs I listen to.

I listen to mainly rock and metal. My soundMAGIC mp21 were terrific but they died recently. So now I'm using this cheap Beats Tours temporarily to listen to songs, but this cheap replica can't handle the demanding music I listen to. I've been doing lots of research and still I couldn't make my mind up. My budget is maximum $100.

The stuff I'm currently looking into is:

SoundMAGIC P30

Digital Silence ds101a

If any of you had any experience with these guys please let me know how they sound. And whether they'll work with the kind of songs I listen to.

You may like to look into these models which might suit your music genres. They are slightly above $100 but with our up coming April promotion list it should be around $100 +/-. Anyway, do stay tune for our up coming April promotion list soon. :rclxms:

1) Reloop RHP-5

2) AKG K518DJ

3) Denon AH-D510

I like the Dunu Trident... own one of it when I sent my earphones for reshelling =)

Zen Aurvana 2 not a bad choice as well. Handles most genres well and very mids oriented