Sign in to follow this  
orioza

Seek High Clarity earphones

Hi Guys appreciate if you could recommend some earphones with higher clarity and relatively lowered bass (just enough to give some body to the sound, but not so strong as to make everything sound like a lion dance :rclxub: ).

I'm into new age, orchestral, vocals mostly. Budget around $200.

So far Aurvana In Ear 3 seems to have the best sound signature and comfort, the accessories package looks good too. The only worry is the cables seem a little thin (even my stock handphone earpiece got thicker wires)

Tried BA 200 yesterday, but the test tips were too small for me (should have asked the assistant for larger tips), so I'll give this a chance again.

Guest dragonboy

Hi Guys appreciate if you could recommend some earphones with higher clarity and relatively lowered bass (just enough to give some body to the sound, but not so strong as to make everything sound like a lion dance :rclxub: ).

I'm into new age, orchestral, vocals mostly. Budget around $200.

So far Aurvana In Ear 3 seems to have the best sound signature and comfort, the accessories package looks good too. The only worry is the cables seem a little thin (even my stock handphone earpiece got thicker wires)

Tried BA 200 yesterday, but the test tips were too small for me (should have asked the assistant for larger tips), so I'll give this a chance again.

Westone UM1 ? :party:

Check out UE Triple-Fi 10 pro. Yes it's double your budget but if it fits the bill, I suggest you save up and go for it instead. Another IEM to check out is HiFiMan RE0.

For normal earphones (not IEM), check out Yuin PK3, OK3 and PK1.

Edited by kwhv