suellen

Headphone suggestions please :)

I am looking for advice on headphones and I am starting to think my method is faulty. I usually put my headphones around my neck just hanging there so I can make out what kinda tone my target is, still hear whats going on around me, and not be bothering people close by with F2 loud speaker. Some advice that was given to me was listen to the shape and volume of the tones and you will be able to tell more about the target. I am starting to think maybe I should put the headphones on my ears where they belong to make out those subtle sounds.

I was introduced through a friend who have joined the headphones promotional activities. When I saw the stylish appearance ,I fell in love with it-- Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones.

This site is  ongoing promotional activities, everyone who buys the headphones will enjoy a half price !!!  My Webpage

What do you think? Wish helps and advises! 

Thanks!

Edited by heady

I am looking for advice on headphones and I am starting to think my method is faulty. I usually put my headphones around my neck just hanging there so I can make out what kinda tone my target is, still hear whats going on around me, and not be bothering people close by with F2 loud speaker. Some advice that was given to me was listen to the shape and volume of the tones and you will be able to tell more about the target. I am starting to think maybe I should put the headphones on my ears where they belong to make out those subtle sounds.

I was introduced through a friend who have joined the headphones promotional activities. When I saw the stylish appearance ,I fell in love with it-- Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones.

This site is  ongoing promotional activities, everyone who buys the headphones will enjoy a half price !!!  My Webpage

What do you think? Wish helps and advises! 

Thanks!

I'll tell you what I think Suell - I think you're spamming.