Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Advice please: Need to replace the tubes for my amp?

Recommended Posts



Need some advice here.


I've got a pair of AKG K702s hooked up to my Xiang Sheng 708B amp.


I've noticed of late that when I play really bassy tracks, I hear a buzz from my headphones. I suspect it's my Xiang Sheng, because when I use another pair of earphones to test for the buzzing, I hear it too.


Could this be due to faulty tubes - or worse, a problem with the entire circuitry?


And if it is, where can I bring my amp to have it fixed? I'm a complete noob at this, I can't handle a soldering gun.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...