Sign in to follow this  
Effective_audio

Mods and Upgrades to all digital sources : Highend Series

Dear all,

I provide upgrade/Mods services to all types of digital sources, like CD/SACD/BD Players, as well as DAC, and most recently, music servers.

Scope of work includes typically:

Power Supplies : Installation of low noise FRED diodes / higher grade capacitors, as well as Low noise Ultima / burson Voltage Regulators. The main purpose here is to reduce the system noise.

Digital : Installation of Low jitter ultima clocks and burson clocks.

Analog : Changing of better quality opamps, or the Burson Class A discrete Opamps, as well as circuit modifications to get the sound you need for your system.

Other special requirements, like customed built low-noise linear power supplies etc.

Please see my website for more details : www.effectiveaudiomods.com

Some of the highend sources I have modded:

SA7 with full mods, with Ultima clock / components changed and ultima voltage regulators

IPB Image

Bryston Music Server with 2 ultima clocks, and a linear dedicated power supply for the sound card.

IPB Image

A music Server PC with ultima clock and linear power supply for the soundcard, for digital SPDIF output upgrade.

IPB Image

Esoteric X01 with Ultima Clock

IPB Image

Esoteric X03: conversion from 110V to 240V, and full mods with ultima clock / ultima voltage regulators and burson class A discrete opamps.

IPB Image

EAR Acute CDP with ultima clock and regulators

IPB Image

Bel Canto DAC 2.5 with full mods (ultima clock, ultima regulators, components changed etc).

IPB Image

And Many more! check out my website : www.effectiveaudiomod.com for more examples of my handiwork, as well as customer reviews / comments!

Some current promotions:

DON'T MISS! Burson Clock Promotion $250 (Best Value for Money)

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.ph...40482#msg740482

EA Ultima Clock + Dedicated Power Supply Promotion $390 (Best Ultimate Performance!):

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.ph...35660#msg735660

Do check with me for upgrades potential on your digital sources!

James

www.effectiveaudiomod.com

tel : 9694 9704

email : sales@effectiveaudiomod.com

Sign in to follow this