Sign in to follow this  
Effective_audio

Mods to all Cambridge Audio Digital sources (CD Player / DAC etc).

Dear all,

I provide upgrade/Mods services to all types of digital sources, like CD/SACD/BD Players, as well as DAC, and most recently, music servers.

Check out this main thread with ALL the REVIEWS and DETAILS!

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=77592.0

Scope of work includes typically:

Power Supplies : Installation of low noise FRED diodes / higher grade capacitors, as well as Low noise Ultima / burson Voltage Regulators. The main purpose here is to reduce the system noise.

Digital : Installation of Low jitter ultima clocks and burson clocks.

Analog : Changing of better quality opamps, or the Burson Class A discrete Opamps, as well as circuit modifications to get the sound you need for your system.

Other special requirements, like customed built low-noise linear power supplies etc.

Please see my website for more details : www.effectiveaudiomod.com

I have done upgrades to ALL Cambrigde Audio Players new and old. Here are Some Samples:

D500 CD Player

IPB Image

CA640CV1 CD Player

IPB Image

CA640CV2 CD Player

IPB Image

CA740C (sample 1) CD Player

IPB Image

CA740C (sample 2) CD Player

IPB Image

CA840C CD Player

IPB Image

DAC Magic

IPB Image

Some reviews:

Hi James,

The CD Player sounds different. The instruments sounded more lively and vocals are more natural. The overall soundstage is MUCH better. Thanks!

Customer, on his Burson clock installed 650C

------------------------------

Hi James,

I have listened to the modified 740C. It is more natural, less bright and more detailed than before. Thanks for the mods!

Customer, on his 740C with Ultima Clock package, opamps / diodes / caps changes and circuit modifications.

-----------------------------

James.

Initial feedback is good. Listened to "September" on the Daughtry album and the first thing that I said was WOW!

Listened to the same song 3 times last Monday before sending my cdp over for you to mod and I still remember how it sounded before and how it sounded after your mod.

Details on both vocals and on the instruments specially the acoustic guitar really came out. Not so savvy on audio terms but I think WOW says it all....

Will certainly consider the additional mod next time.

Noel, on his 740C upgraded with Ultima Clock + Dedicated Power supply.

------------------------------------------------

Dear james,

I am SHOCKED! You have transformedmy 840C to the big League!! Super black background, much higher resolution and inner details! And with HUGE soundstage too! I am enjoying my music so much more now! Incredible mod, well worth it. Thanks!

Customer, on his 840C upgraded with Ultima clock package, diodes/opamps/capacitors changes and circuit modifications.

--------------------------------------------

Let me unleash the potential of your cambridge Audio digital sources!

-------------

James

www.effectiveaudiomod.com

tel : 9694 9704

email : sales@effectiveaudiomod.com

Sign in to follow this