Sign in to follow this  
Joe kerr

Want to trade klipsch x10

Looking to trade my x10 for an Iem of similar value as I don't really like the soundstage of the x10. I have only used it for about a week so it is still brand new. All accessories are included except for the user manuals sadly, and the box is destroyed when I opened it. It does come with a 2 yr amazon warranty. Purchased it on 26th November 2012 on black Friday sale. But have to send back to US if there is a problem. Such a hassle so can take as no warranty :cry: but I can provide u with the amazon receipt if u want.

Looking currently for earphones like sennheiser ie8, ue triple fi, Westone or shure earphones. Any other suggestions u have can SMS me @ 81775871 or email me at yxk1103@gmail.com. More expensive earphones are also welcomed, I can top up cash with the trade if necessary just dont want to fork out too much money for a new pair :))

Dealing location preferably in the west mrt stations. Negotiable for serious takers.

Looking to trade my x10 for an Iem of similar value as I don't really like the soundstage of the x10. I have only used it for about a week so it is still brand new. All accessories are included except for the user manuals sadly, and the box is destroyed when I opened it. It does come with a 2 yr amazon warranty. Purchased it on 26th November 2012 on black Friday sale. But have to send back to US if there is a problem. Such a hassle so can take as no warranty :cry: but I can provide u with the amazon receipt if u want.

Looking currently for earphones like sennheiser ie8, ue triple fi, Westone or shure earphones. Any other suggestions u have can SMS me @ 81775871 or email me at yxk1103@gmail.com. More expensive earphones are also welcomed, I can top up cash with the trade if necessary just dont want to fork out too much money for a new pair :))

Dealing location preferably in the west mrt stations. Negotiable for serious takers.

:grin: I currently have an just opened ie8i (from amazon.de). Do you want to. I offer this at 400S$. If you interested, you can SMS me 82833889