iconic

need help from someone in singapore...

hi there, i am orgainising to purchase some mountain bike parts off a person in singapore. he lives at "hillview ave,near bukit panjang plaza" and the products will come to the cost of $660SGD.

i will repay the person through paypal as the seller does not have paypal. once the stuff is purchased from the guy, i need the products to be posted out to australia ASAP, i will cover postage costs as well. the product is a MTB fork and it is around 4kg heavy. i am not sure of the postage cost, but using the postage calculator of SingPost, it is around $40-$60. i guess the person could go to the postage office and can SMS me the varieties of postage time and cost.

i am willing to pay a commission to the person. i will give the details of the seller to you, and my details too.

Edited by iconic

please help. the guy is going overseas on sunday, and needs to be picked up on saturday!!

hi there, i am orgainising to purchase some mountain bike parts off a person in singapore. he lives at "hillview ave,near bukit panjang plaza" and the products will come to the cost of $660SGD.

i will repay the person through paypal as the seller does not have paypal. once the stuff is purchased from the guy, i need the products to be posted out to australia ASAP, i will cover postage costs as well. the product is a MTB fork and it is around 4kg heavy. i am not sure of the postage cost, but using the postage calculator of SingPost, it is around $40-$60. i guess the person could go to the postage office and can SMS me the varieties of postage time and cost.

i am willing to pay a commission to the person. i will give the details of the seller to you, and my details too.

dunno if you've gone here, but you can try this place for help too.

www.togoparts.com

MTB community in singapore.

i am purchasing the products off a guy who advertised in togoparts. i guess i could ask one of the regulars there.