jtfoo

Recommend a headphone

I did that with all my headphone amps! Think of it as a learning experience. A very expensive one!

Rest assured though, if you don't like it, someone else will... hence the Gear For Sale forum.

Hi,

Currently I own a Grado SR125. Couldn't get used to the brightness of the headphone. I've about $400 to spare for a new headphone, what do you guys recommend for a headphone that's different from the Grado SR125.

The headamps I'll be using it for are the Meta42 and the Apheared47, both still under construction. I listen mainly to old rock musics from the 70's and 80's and also alittle bit of blues.

Thanks

After visited Peak Fusion, I'm glad these guys brng in the Beyers.... I'm sure everyone will get to find some cans they need.

My personal favourite DT150 (superb with Classical), DT250 both 80 ohms and 250 ohms ones...sound close to DT150 but much comfortable to have it for longer hours. DT770 pro (best seller) should the one for pop and rock. The one and only DT880 they have in stock............................. "go and listern to yourself". Call the guy, Albert @ peak Fusion for a demo. Cheers! happy.gif