Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Mobile Phone

So... what do you guys think of the new Sony Ericsson (erection tongue.gif) Z600 mobile phone? Got any other recommendations? Specifically with similar specs namely Bluetooth, integrated camera & 65K colour screen resolution.

user posted image

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=437

It's been said in usage that the Z600 is a better succesor for T68i users rather than the T610 which suffered from poor call reception & screen performance in bright sunlight. Looks a little bulky (heavier than T68i/T610 too) because of the flip design. It allows a more ergonomic spacing of the keypad though.

user posted image

user posted image

It looks ok, more utilitarian but it seems to improve on the outgoing P800. Reminds me of a clie.

user posted image

is it just me .. the pics don't seem to appear.. unsure.gif

I saw the Z600 for sale over here, forgot the price I think it was around a little more than the T610. I might do next year. By then I'll sell of my T68i 1st.

when is 3 going to be released in singapore? it is here already in australia, have yet to make a video call as none of my friends are on the network sad2.gif

Are you sure you want to use 3G? The news says that 3G has very very high radiation. People feel uneasy after using 3G.

And most probably its gonna live in Japan only. It would be replaced by a few other technologies.

I see Bluetooth connectivity!

Yeah, bluetooth, wifi, blah blah are gonna make sure 3G will not even get a taste of dominating the market.