Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Mobile Phone

I almost bought a S300 last time.. was drooling over it.

But I need a few more functions like the java , bluetooth etc so in the end I struck that off my list.

Now dunno which phone is good.. maybe I should wait till next year or end of next yr rolleyes.gif

I'm a power user lek. It's a drag bringing too many gadgets & a chunky convergence thingy-me-bob.

I just noticed both phones don't have wi-fi but thats not too important once we eventually rolleyes.gif have GPRS.

I don't know which one yet Blues. Still sticking with the S-E T68i for now until GPRS is available here to the general public. Keeping my options open. Would love a convergence tool though if it's not too bulky.

hehehe.. try this guys... Sharp GX-22(also known as GX-27 in Malaysia and GX20 in Europe)

Link : Sharp GX-22

It seriously puts the latest E700 and other phones out there to shame with the magnificent CG silicon screen biggrin.gif

Edited by Blues

well too bad the Sharp gx-22 is not available in Singapore (sucks! yucky.gif )

The price that most people got it for (in HK) is around 900+ , while those who got theirs from Malaysia were reported paying 800++

Maybe one these days I shall tag along with mychew to Johor and look for this phone tongue.gif

If anyone of you going to HK maybe can help me check out this phone too.. if my finance allows.. I might buy it (if by then the price has dropped wink.gif )

Edited by Blues

I like the idea of it having additional storage media & the colour screen seems to have better clarity. However, is it still missing BT? It also looks huge in the palm of a lady's hands!

I don't know if much of you actually seen this phone but it is pretty good, unless you are like N@Z, looking for BT

Zircon Z3

Made in Singapore, check out the company name GST dry.gif

Edited by augustineRS

N@z: hehe yeah it's still a bit big..

but I like it like this.. sturdy and the buttons are well spaced out..

but i guess for ladies this is a no-no tongue.gif

Yeah you're right.. BT is still missing and it only has 2 mb storage space, which is a pity considering the kind of screen/cam quality that you get with this phone.

Maybe if they will come up with the successor.. biggrin.gif

"GST" looks good actually considering it's specs. I'm swaying towards the XDA II or S-E z900.

I could forgo the BT but I just find a handsfree cord a drag when in the car. Once you've gone cordless it's hard to go back.

XDA II have a terrible battery life when running with the BT on.

My friend recently change to XDA II from the original, the battery could barely

last a day, while the latter could give up to 2-3 days.

But the camera and the screen of the XDAII is simply excellent(i suspect the amt of light used by the screen is the main reason batts run flat).Too bad it isn't wi fi.

I thought wi-fi was built in, according to the website it needs a wi-fi module connected to the CF slot but the unit is wi-fi ready.

the wi-fi module is $200++ if i'm not wrong.sold out b4 the phone was officially launch.

You're probably wondering my obsession with wi-fi... well, there's my Powerbook & now on loan from the office (yeah I know, they REALLY want me to work at home too!) Compaq tablet... note: I'm not working!

I just love the freedom.

Dscn1244.jpg

This from you people who are so used to having electronics hooked to your heads. headphone.gif

What do you guys think of the new Panasonic X70? Has it been released yet in SG & how much does it cost there?

http://www.panasonicmobile.com/a_eng/products/x70/index.html