Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Mobile Phone

the 2nd phone looks like it came straight out of an anime into the real world. it makes a great fit with your avatar robot carrying such a phone. call.gif

So... what's the real world functions like? Lazer light saber? Intergalactic communicator? Robot remote startup? tongue.gif

ability to change you into 'kamen rider'

hyuk hyuk ..

but that's not the only functions

40 polyphonic tone

(well at least the phone could ring throughout the show lol.gif )

dunno about radiation with 3G.. how do you feel raditition anyway? it doesn't get hot or anything. i never keep it in my pocket anyway, always in my bag. wanna keep my balls safe for future use kicking.gif

I had that exact same feeling when I used my old Samsung handphone.

but have you used it? i wouldn't believe any news reports...

Oh well, if you don't believe news report, I have nothing to say. I only don't believe entertainment news. And it was reported by the people who volunteered to test out 3G call.gif

I've done a project on EMR earlier this year. And I don't think I'm interested in basking in the vast amount of EMR.

Who would! Hence the usefulness of BT headsets. Assuming there is anything hidden there.

Talking about bluetooth. In the paper today there is something about bluejacking. Now, if everyone had one we might not need SMS but then again, presently it's useful range is only 10 meters. So it's only useful for chattting up that tasty bit of 'crupet' (or ai ling) you see at Starbucks!

Actually bluejacking was discovered quite sometime ago already.

I've even tried it on somebody's phone naughty.gif

then the person turned around looking bewildered!

naughty.gifnaughty.gif

never had the chance to try it on any 'crupet' though dry.gif

The Xplore G18 actually looks quite useful. Housed in a fairly compact dimensions considering it's capabilities. Not quite a powerhouse in terms of specs for the Palm OS. However it sadly lack one feature which I regard essential... BT which is not overlooked in the O2 XDA II. Again there's a but... it's Pocket PC based hence can't be synched on my Mac no.gif

so naz which phone r u switching to? U r still using t68i rite? same as me blush.gif

do u have problem in reception? sometimes when I am on the phone it would go off.. sigh sleep.gif

that's why I am desperately trying to change it.. but then I also need to fund my amp. Sigh !

Too bad you need so many functions. Or else my phone is very very good, the Samsung S300. At just slightly over 70g (79g with standard batteries, IIRC 72g with slim battery), its one of the lightest phone I've ever seen. In fact, it looks very much like a toy. Its build, however, is very solid.The package comes with everything, including data cable, slim and standard batteries, battery charger and travel charger, of course earpiece also. This phone has 40-chord ringtone, unlike nokia's 4-chord and it has 65K color screen, again unlike nokia's 4096.