Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Racing notebook

laugh.gif WOOoT !!!! damm nice but i expecting the price to be nice too !!!! wub.gif

US$1,999. Acer is fine, does the job. The newer P4s are quite good. 2 of my colleagues have got the travelmate 240 & for work & internet it more than capable.

I don't really trust acer..

would prefer to go for ibm or toshiba . More reliable and better support.

It's the opposite in our case, Acer has better support here.

hm what about sony vaio pcg-U series? very small.. really note book size.

Or toshiba portege or is it tecra. Very slim and sleek.. metal finish.

I wouldn't mind if it had similar specifcations. Our office got issued with the Compaq tablet & as a stand alone tablet it is great fun to use with the Journal program (great handwriting recognition software) but when docked with the keyboard the pen is a pain to use without the help of an external mouse.

Acer has good support here as well. Very speedy compared to many other brand. But the quality of the product is something i cannot agree on.

yeah !!! from the feedback of my friends who own a Acer com b4 !!! all give - feedback !! either this or that have problem !! so if ya looking for a notebook can last you long !! not ACER !!! no.gif that it !! And there are better notebooks out in the market !@!!!!! laugh.gif

How long do you need it to last anyway?

ok normal i would like to last for about 3 years .... unless it very slow ! !!! cos upgrading !! is very costly !!!unless !!! i am rich !!! but .. of cos this is not to said about how long is needed to last but !! Acer !! you can ask around !!! w00t.gif

It's not like I'm telling you to get one. rolleyes.gif

opps .. sorry not to get the wrong idea !! opps i am sorry ... i am not implying u are asking me to get one !!! heehee !!! well some poeple goes for look and how power it is !! but not bother to check out !! how it would last !!

Edited by N3w_Typ3