heady

Happy New Year 2019!

How come it's so quiet here now? Can't be no one listens to headphones any more? I still use headphones with a USB DAC cum amplifier to view Youtube. Any how. Happy New Year to all who still visit this site.

15 hours ago, heady said:

How come it's so quiet here now? Can't be no one listens to headphones any more? I still use headphones with a USB DAC cum amplifier to view Youtube. Any how. Happy New Year to all who still visit this site.

I check the view counts of things I posted, and they seem to do very well in spite of the lack of comments. I have 2 Bluetooth headphones and I use the v-moda Lightning cable / DAC with those at home, and those are enjoyable.

Here's an interesting example:

This forum:  https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/12-portable-audio-headphones-and-desktop-audio/

is a very active forum, but the Lightning cable I mentioned got only 60 views there, but it got 177 views here. So I think people find SGHeadphones to be a good reference site for some things.

Yes, Dalethorn, I look forward to your reviews although I don't buy high end phones anymore. With my increasing age, I don't hear that well any more. But keep writing them reviews!

8 hours ago, heady said:

Yes, Dalethorn, I look forward to your reviews although I don't buy high end phones anymore. With my increasing age, I don't hear that well any more. But keep writing them reviews!

Your wish is my command!