N@Z

COMPLETED - Amp, Headphone, etc

I have a couple of items which I am selling:

1. Samsung Yepp32 mp3 player (complete with all original accessories box & manual, 2 years old).

SOLD!

2. Headroom Total Airhead (4.5v 3x AAA battery, 6 months old, comes with original manual & mini to mini cable).

SOLD!

3. JMT CHA47 (black/yellow Penguin tin, age unknown, bought off a headfier).

SG$100

SOLD!

4. AKG K1000 (comes complete, only a couple of months old, burn-in time only).

SOLD!

5. Mitsui Bluetooth USB Adaptor WIF-0402C (used only twice)

Withdrawn

6. Koss KSC-35 Clip on headphones (used but I still have the original box, original earpads & spare modded with 50 cent hole earpads)

SOLD!

7. Creative Digital mp3 player Model PA-20 (Practically new used once only comes complete with all the original box etc)

WITHDRAWN

All are in very good physical & working condition (if not near mint). Prices quoted inclusive of shipping to Spore. I am open to offers for sale or trade, in any combination you require.

I prefer payment using PAYPAL but can consider Bank Transfer hence you pay additional charges. Indicate whether your buying price includes shipping & charges.

Trade items I am looking for are:

1. AC to DC transformer, 24v, min. 500mA, regulated, polarity switch.

2. Any other interesting offers.

Reason for selling? Need the money to soften the blow of a recent Apple PowerBook purchase wub.gif

L8r.

Edited by N@Z

K1000s!!! woot. one of them damn-i'm-hell-curious-to-take-a-listen-to cans biggrin.gif

HP-1s? yknow who to bug for those..as far as I can guess, I'd say those are for sale. just quote him the right price! laugh.gif hehe (don't quote me though rolleyes.gif )

Ablaze and N@Z,

Let me clarify, what I said to Ablaze when we met recently was "if some guy wanted to pay me USD$800 or more for it I would be sorely tempted and probably part with it. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm a junkie as well and as such appreciate/love/adore the HP-1 (musically). As much as I like the fact that it is built like a tank it's heavy.

Too rich for my blood unfortunately. If it was new maybe.

Try this link for the photos. I don't know how else to fix the links:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/naz7577/lst?...rc=bc%26.view=t

Let me know if it still doesn't work. I can email pictures to interested parties directly.

Edited by N@Z

I've updated my original post to add in one more item:

Mitsui Bluetooth USB Adaptor WIF-0402C (used only twice only to find out it doesn't work on my Palm Tungsten)

SG$50 (New SG$94)

Also lowered the prices one last time before I put it up to Head-Fi. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. I don't bite biggrin.gif you can send me a Private Message by using the PM button below.

N@Z, can the JMT CHA47 drive the Senn 600 well? What batteries does it use? 9v / AA / AAA? Is the design based on the CMOY?

Sorry for the so many questions.

Edited by pipee

N@Z, can the JMT CHA47 drive the Senn 600 well? What batteries does it use? 9v / AA / AAA? Is the design based on the CMOY?

Sorry for the so many questions.

CHA47 should be base on the Apheared47 design. But since the CHA47 is done by JMT, I believe the component used are quality stuff.

pipee:

Hi, I've tried it using the HD600 and it seems to work quite well. It is better with the Senn than the TAH. It uses a single 9v battery. The CMOY is the simplest DIY headphone amp design the CHA47 is the 2nd up.

Edited by N@Z

Updated!

Samsung mp3 player & AKG K1000 are sold. There are interested buyers for the TAH & CHA47 but still pending confirmation.

Update...

TAH & Bluetooth adaptor still available.

Edited by N@Z

SOLD! JMT CHA47.

Updated again.

Added in a pair of headphones & an mp3 player. Buy both for the asking price & I'll throw in that bluetooth usb adapter for free.

Naz, where u stay huh?

I am interested in ksc35 maybe..