Sign in to follow this  
Tenson

A band with a new CD - Mine!

Well my friend and I are in a band and we have finished recording out first album! yay! Well it?s not actually the first, but it is the first decent-ish one!

Anyway, I am going to send N@Z a copy and he suggested putting a link to our site on here! So check it out! Smoke It 'n' Die Web Page

You can see some pictures; listen to the 'music' cool.gif and so on...

My friend is Howard (first picture on the site) and I am Simon (the second picture)

My friend writes the music and plays guitar. I record and produce it. We share singing and drumming.

So you can tell who sings what.. I sang 'Genuine Problem' and 'Left Behind' you should be able to tell what ones I'm in from that, and Howard sang 'Stop For Nothing' and 'Money in My Pocket'

I hope you like it! If not then I don't blame you! lol!

Edited by Tenson

Looking forward to it. The samples from your website already sounds promising. Just a little warning though for the younger audience, Explicit lyrics party.gif

Oh, I don't mind explicit lyrics. And I think I'm the youngest here right? So i'm sure it doesn't pose a problem.

Lek, just because you're the youngest here it doesn't automatically give you the right to represent the 'underaged' population. What about those who feel offended after hearing the lyrics? wink.gif

(Although I am not likely to be disturbed by the lyrics)

Edited by Blues

Hey are those Monitor Audio speakers I see?
Indeed they are! GR10's laugh.gif

Yes, sorry forgot to warn you guys! Explicit lyrics. But not too many wink.gif

I also just realised that 'Left Behind' and 'Money In My Pocket' are not actually on the website. blush.gif But yeah, 'Genuine Problem' - Me 'Stop For Nothing' - Howard the other two we share.

im trying hard to be serious here but i cant stop laughing...

My friend writes the music and plays guitar. I record and produce it. We share sinning and drumming.

might wanna edit that... or it might just make the explicit lyrics look tame wink.gif

Hehehe, I though pretty much it was a typo. Didn't think you guys were that Goth!