Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Ablaze - What will be his next can ?

Ablaze - What will be his next can ?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we all know ablaze is IC-ing his beloved Sony MDR-CD3000 on the gear for sale section (so he's divorcing his wife again? w00t.gif). So let's guess what will be his next can!

Not necessarily for now as he mentioned that he will using the $$ for other things. Perhaps in the future?

I dont think Ablaze will get an amp so i think he will stick to a low impedance amp. Who knows... maybe the R10's?

None of the above, I think he will go speaker based system! Just a wild stab at the dark as I don't think he will go for any of the above choices.

well i guess is CD 3k again ... b'cos .... he always get CD 3 k in the end !! maybe the next one is a fresh one from japan ? headphone.gifheadphone.gifheadphone.gif

I think he needs to fund his doc's equipment ie, Gucci doc's robe and perhaps a Stax electrostatic stethoscope.

Edited by Mackie

I see w00t.gif

ablaze come in and vote for urself lah boss tongue.giflol.gif

I voted for the HD650. But I dunno if he will get one! It just seemed the most likely on the list.

Now, now Headphonecrazy, don't go starting rumours!!! Next thing you know the whole forum will think he is getting married!

Anyway, I recon he should try some of those active tube loudspeakers we had a post on a while back cool.gif

Where do you put all your stuff dude!

No one voted for V6/7506? laugh.gif Why did people voted mostly for HD650? It seems unlikely to me but interested to hear why. I thought that the Senn sound was not to his liking (unless this one sounds significantly different) plus it's still too expensive at the moment.

I was the one who voted HP890 because he's been like trying to buy it, and it sounds somewhat bright, maybe something to his liking?

He had a pair previously but sold off the headphones & kept the stand.

Firefox, something headphonecrazy might do!