Charismatic

sarah mclachlan

Don't think you can buy mirrorball anymore in shops, I saw it on amazon, but a little pricey.

The copy of mirrorball that I have is actually the limited edition version, double CD, 1 CD is mirrorball and the other CD is surfacing. It's packaged in the surfacing cover, with the surfacing artwork and lyric sheet. Of course you can always go for the DVD, which btw is amazing. I actually prefer listening to the DVD than the CD. I don't have a HT system, so it's purely stereo. My DVD player is hooked up to my amp, 2 channels. So I put on the mirrorball DVD, press play and turn off the TV. woooo luscious!

Chris

ps. n@z, it's just Chris. laugh.gif

Got myself Afterglow (tried it out & I kinda like it) & Fumbling towards ecstacy. Couldn't find Mirrorball.

Alamak u never mentioned that day, I got it at another CD shop near my workplace last week, it was going for $18.90. Could have gotten it for you.

Thanks anyway guys. I can't recall how much it cost exactly but I think it was less than $20.

Ablaze, what is the name of the EP you mentioned? I'm trying to search for it myself.

mm..my "album" is called "Sarah Mclachlan live acoustic EP 2003"

I'm really not sure if thats the album name wink.gif

Dudes, check out what I found on amazon.

user posted image

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...2409017-7153421

It's the Cowboy Junkies - Radio 1 sessions

Should be damn good, I've never heard of this album. from the title, I'd guess they recorded it in a radio station whilst doing an ascoustic set. should be pretty awesome.

Chris

Radio One (BBC) indeed, it used to be called the Peel Sessions in conjunction (initiated) of (by) their DeeJay - John Peel. Where routinely select/up and coming bands plays and recorded live in their studio for later broadcasts. Later on the recordings are offered in limited release. This is one of the legacy of the Peel Session as sadly enough John Peel has fallen seriously ill of late IIRC.

I remember buying the Wet Wet Wet (Peel Sessions) album on 10" way back before they made it big, recording is immpeccable.

Enjoy!

Woo... those were the days... Napalm Death & the like!

i was relistening to the Mirrorball VCD last night with my new SR-80 grado.gif it sure sounds different from what i remember smile.gif

sarah mclachlan definately sounded good on Grados party.gif

my setup last night :

Shinco DVD player -> desktop buffered Cmoy @ 12v -> Grado SR-80 /w donut pads

maybe it was my amp tongue.giflol.gif

Edited by tropicalrips

GrabADisc.com

can get mirrorball online.Free delivery in Singapore too!

Operated by gramophone.

Edited by augustineRS

Can someone get me a copy of Mirrorball, Solace & once they are in stock, Rarities & Remixed as well.

Rarities and Remixed has been on my want-list for many years now but to no avail........at least the search has been futile locally.