Sign in to follow this  
lekguan

Your favourite/most hated cinema in Singapore

Thank you. You can join in the holiday.gif once I've got it setup if you want.

Say, how do you change the text below the avatar?

Easy, Just post another 36 times and you'll be able to change the text. tongue.gif (its a 100 posts thing)

Edited by av98m

34 flowers.gifhammer.gifmad

Mod edit:

If you must thread crap, use the Never ending thread.

Edited by N@Z

Who? me? I'm a good boy innocent.gifwhistling.gif

On a more serious note, I've got the Yammy setup, now running in. Haven't had the time to do any serious listening yet. Maybe tonite? unsure.gif

holiday.gif O.o man the topic are too far ... apart !! lol.giflol.gif anyway i hope around new year time people in the cinema dont disturb us cos around this time a lots of nice good moives are screening ! party.gifparty.gif

My favourite time to go to the cinema is on weekdays to catch morning shows, when its practically empty and I have my choice of seats. Every now and then I take leave to do that.

man.. that sometimes isn't even good... man.. one time.. i went to watch.... it was that movie with george cloony playing a hill billy prison guy that escaped and became a singer.. anyway these people kept having sex behind me.. i didn't look but you could hear the smacking sounds and such... eeeeewwwww!!! to think that those stains aren't all cokes and candy! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! yucky.gif i shall stay home and enjoy my phones from now on... i'll just get a ps2 and get some dvd's! biggrin.gif

merton,

i'd like to apologise for any emotional trauma i might have caused you.

party.gif

blush.gif

dirty boy! biggrin.gif j/k blink.gif man.. i just hope nothing splashed on me.. but that was a few years ago.