Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

CLOSED - Grado SR80 power-buy

the cut-off date for this power-buy has been set @ 15 Feb for both confirmation & payment.

only those who hav confirmed & made payment will be getting the headphones, as we'll be ordering the number of pairs based on the number of people who hav made payments to minimise misunderstandings.

for those who hav confirmed on the purchase, please PM your real name to Rameish so he can prepare the warrenty note for your headphone

if you are not able to meet me, do let me know early so we can make other arrangments, i'll be in SLS everyday (except friday) including saturday & sundays.

lastly we'll like to thank Rameish for helping us with the arrangments with MBD smile.gif

headphone.gif

hi, i may be interested in purchasing the sr80, but want to know the price, cos also considering the sennheisers. are the sr80 comfortable?

thanks. please pm or email me.

anything before 15/02 is still in the power buy?

I'll think over it again.

Tropicalrips i'll drop you a pm before the cut off date.

As Tropicalrips mentioned,

many thanks to Rameish and Tropicalrips for organising the powerbuy.

Edited by augustineRS

the price is very reasonable. thanks very much for letting me know. i'm torn between a sennheiser hd590 and the grado sr80, i've tried the senns at best denki, it is really comfortable, though i did not managed to hear the sound quality. i've read great things about the grado, but it doesnt look very comfortable. anyway, my sis is in the uk, and can probably buy the senns for me at 200+, so thinking very hard. will let you know before cut off date.

thanks also for arranging the buy at such a good price. useful for guys like us who are new to head phones. thanks also to mackie for his good and patient advice on beyers.

FWIW, I was attracted by the sound quality of SR80 during the meet and currently considering to purchase one. Yet everyone knows I'm a true blue embracer of Beyer, which is the only make I own in the case of full size cans.

the cut-off date for this power-buy has been set @ 15 Feb for both confirmation & payment.

only those who hav confirmed & made payment will be getting the headphones, as we'll be ordering the number of pairs based on the number of people who hav made payments to minimise misunderstandings.

for those who hav confirmed on the purchase, please PM your real name to Rameish so he can prepare the warrenty note for your headphone

if you are not able to meet me, do let me know early so we can make other arrangments, i'll be in SLS everyday (except friday) including saturday & sundays.

lastly we'll like to thank Rameish for helping us with the arrangments with MBD smile.gif

headphone.gif

Hi tropicalrips,

thks 4 u marvellous effort, pls pm me the price. 10Q. laugh.gif

the price will not be posted because we want to keep the price as strictly for those in the powerbuy only

hope all those who hav recieve PM on the price will understand wink.gif

this will help us in future powerbuys

Yes the price is reasonable - I think. Check with tropicalrips please.

BTW the real reason for not allowing the PowerBuy price to be announced openly is I do not wish:

1) Memebers to quote the price when they go down to MBD after the power buy and piss off the very nice guys at MBD - thereby ensuring that future powerbuys to sgheadphone members will never happen.

2) We (the mods) are thinking of opening up the access of sgheadphones to non-members who can view more forums but not post. I do not wish non-members to go down to MBD and ask for the same Power Buy price either during the power buy or after.