Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

CLOSED - Grado SR80 power-buy

hi tropicalrips

ok, count me in for the sr80s.

ramiesh - thanks for taking the trouble to answer my queries. really appreciate it.

Guys tropicalrips has enough to do - send him a PM instead okay. Rather than asking him to send you a PM. Otherwise he needs to read this thread everyday to see who's interested.

update :

as of today, we hav reached the minimum quantity of 5 (including myself) for the power-buy on the SR80 smile.gif below is a new list of the people who hav already made the payment for the headphones

tropicalrips (paid in full)

jasonhanjk (paid in full)

mmatrix (paid in full)

Nova (paid in full)

Zap (paid in full)

reader (paid in full)

Harlow (paid in full)

Ahgoh7 (paid in full)

sleepyGordon (paid in full)

CMK (paid in full)

fatfilms (paid in full)

the next update will be on the 15 of Feb, the cut-off date for the power-buy.

there has been a few request for bank transfer of payment, but i hav turn down this more convenient method of payment.

this is due to the fact that i hav never meet most of those interested parties, and the names on the list are open for all to see. i could end up giving the headphones to someone who claims to hav made the bank transfer using one of the names in the list.

hope u guys understand why i insists on meeting up for the payment, this way i'll know the person who's collecting the headpones has actually paid me, and not someone who's stole a name in confirmation list

Edited by tropicalrips

A point to note is if the price increase if taxes comes in, the buyer have to pay extra for it.

Jason: The price is fixed there are no increases. Where did you hear this from?

Edited by Rameish

xxhanxx, plese read my post above about buyers PMing tropicalrips not the other way around. Tropicalrips has enough to do.

Ok just spoke to the owner of Music By Design (MBD). And in order for MBD to have some stock for their own walk-in customers I'll have to limit the number to 12 pairs of Grado SR-80. Those of you who have confirmed or expressed interest but not yet paid tropicalrips please do so if you are still keen. So basically the deadline is 15th Feb (for payment) or for 12 pairs (which ever comes first).

I seek your understanding in this matter.

Tropicalrips has just called me and as of today - wednesday 11th at 5:56 pm there are 11 confirmed and paid up orders for the Grado SR-80 PowerBuy. Which means there is only one (1) set left. So please understand that you may not get this last set and that it looks like the PowerBuy will close earlier than 15th Feb. Tropicalrips will not be collecting money for more than 12 sets in total.

Delivery update: I will be sending all 11 sets (or 12 sets - depending on any last min confirmed buyers) to tropicalrips on late monday 17th Feb (towards the end of the day) and collecting the money from tropicalrips. So you should be able to collect it from him on Tuesday 18th onwards. Plese remember to check that the name on the Warrenty Note is yours and not someone else's.

final update :

as of today all 12 pcs of SR80 headphones thats alocated for SGheadphones power-buy had been taken.

below is a list of the people who had confirmed & made payment.

tropicalrips (paid in full)

jasonhanjk (paid in full)

mmatrix (paid in full)

Nova (paid in full)

Zap (paid in full)

reader (paid in full)

Harlow (paid in full)

Ahgoh7 (paid in full)

sleepyGordon (paid in full)

CMK (paid in full)

fatfilms (paid in full)

IceDreams (paid in full)

thanks to all those who were interested in this power-buy smile.gif

the headphones should be ready for collection from Tueday 17 feb onwards, i'll PM those in the list once i hav recieve them from Rameish.

one last reminder to those in the list who hav not yet given your real names to Rameish, pls PM him your real names so that he can prepare the warrenty note for you.