Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

CLOSED - Grado SR80 power-buy

The power buy is officially closed.

I will collect the grados on Monday late afternoon /early evening and pass them to tropicalrips and collected the money from him as well. Just double check that the Warrenty Note has your name on it and not someone else's.

Happy Listening.

All the 12 pairs of Grado SR-80 have been delivered to tropicalrips today. Please collect from tropicalrips as soon as you can as the warrenty starts from 18 Jan 2004

sr80 ready for collection smile.gif

find me in SLS everyday except fridays

user posted image

also remember to collect your warrenty note from me incase i forget

I am sorry but this powerbuy is closed. Please do not PM me to ask if any more can be included because none can for now. If and when there's another PowerBuy please be a bit more decisive. The PowerBuy was up for a couple of weeks and that should heve been enough time to a make a decision. I sorry buy that's the nature of a power buy (ie mass/bulk order).

thanks for organising the mass buy. i collected my set yesterday.

must say the sound quality is nothing short of great, even though i do not use any sort of headphone amp. they are quite uncomfortable though, especially for someone like me who wears glasses. maybe i might have to look for better ear pads!

cheers!

I will lock this thread since the powerbuy is closed, please continue discussions in the other threads.