Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

An Open Letter to Har28

i don't think he will come to any headphone meets anymore!

i don't think he will come to any headphone meets anymore!

I hope not. I won't be able to excercise restraint.

Har28,

I think you should be glad that Rameish is a very patient and nice fellow. If I were him, you'd not be posting in this forums anymore.

I have thrown people out of my ex-workplace before for being obnoxious. In case you want to try your pathetic twist of use of langauge, I left the job to serve the nation. My boss even gave me a $100 red packet for CNY.

Some things you should take note of:

Insulting any person(s) in PM's or threads is a bad idea..

Flying aeroplanes/ rockets on deals is worse. More so if you don't even have a logical excuse or become rude to the other party.

If you wish to have expected anyone to pay $400 for your 2nd hand HD600's, you should have expected to pay at least $1050 for the RS-1's.

On a last note, you'd need to think before you speak lest you contradict yourself again. Smoking out is an art, something you haven't mastered. I also recommend the thesaurus at Merriam-Webster Online.

You'll need it to brush up a lot on your sarcasm.

hmm ok ok I'm not too sure actually of what kind of insult I directed to Rameish on my reply

but then if u all do consider it an insult... hmm... maybe I should sorry huh... to rameish innocent.gif

anyway I dun wish this discussing to be continued, I find it pointless anyway...

Rameish and I would just throwing blames over one another which are disadvantageous to both wacko.gif

o ya n@z pls do lock this thread coz it seems that this thread has really destroyed my image... which I should thank Rameish for putting and some smart-alects who reply without making clear assessments on the matter... dry.gif

maybe I should join the forum's next meeting. I wonder whether in real-life when I meet him face to face... Rameish is indeed such a nice guy tat u forumers adore... sleep.gif so those who wants to bash me... look out for the next meeting... coz I would be there biggrin.gif

and lastly do forgive me if I may sound arrogant or rude... I'm juz too carried away by Rameish's sudden action to put up such thread... call.gif also, Rameish if in the near future, we encounter such conflict again pls pm me instead of putting such thread... I'm happy that you get an unanimous support here and if u organise an mo or sell an item... do state it clearly tat u r involved so that I won't consider on joining tat mo or buying ur items...

This thread is officially closed.